Friday, February 4, 2011

Welcome

I have finally done it... I've started blogging.  Not sure what I'm going to do with this... most likely will just post ramblings from my 50+ yr old brain, some jewelry designs, some writings, things about my grand kids... you know.. life..

A little about me.  I'm 52 yrs old, divorced, living with my daughter, her husband, 3 kids under 7, and a baby due in May.  We live in the pan handle of Florida, on Tyndall AFB.  Out my bedroom window I can see the bay, the marina is a very short walk from here.  I don't not work outside the home, I working on getting disability.  I have what they call "invisible" illnesses... asthma, fibromyalgia, arthritis, vertigo, anxiety, panic attacks... ok.. that's enough... lets just leave it at.. I'm a mess!  

I love my life, I love where I am, and I don't want to change it.  I have no regrets about the things that have happened in my life, because without all of it.. I would not be the person I am now, or where I'm at.  It's not been an easy life, but it's not been as hard as a lot of others have had.  I am not a religious person, but I am spiritual.   I don't believe in religion, but I do believe in God, and Jesus as my Savior.  I pray often, and when I say, I'll pray for you, I do it, right then, and later.

So this is the first step of what might be an interesting adventure.  Thank you for reading this far.  Please feel free to leave comments, ask questions, tell me a story or a joke (please keep it fairly clean... )... I don't mind criticism, but please do it gently.  I don't judge people, and I expect the same in return.  I've not lived in your shoes, I don't know what your life has been like, but I will listen and offer you as many cyber hugs as I can.

Ok.. enough for now, time to check on the youngest grand child, and to actually submit this and publish it so that I can't back out.  lol.... I don't know how often I will write... not going to make any promises about it.. life is just way to unpredictable for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment